Welcome to Biz Loan Link!
Business Loan Advocates
Finding loans for small and midsized businesses
Biz Loan Link works with small to midsized companies in the Pacific Northwest to find the right loan for your business. We have extensive experience in the banking industry and use our expertise and connections to meet your funding needs.
- Instead of contacting bank after bank, you can turn the process over to us to get funding faster and with less stress.
- We have hundreds of lending contacts in the Pacific Northwest so we can find multiple loan options and efficiently guide you through the system.
- We’ll develop a comprehensive loan package for you so you can focus on your business rather than deal with the hassles of looking for a loan.
- We offer customized consulting with guidance on bank requirements, preparing a loan package, developing a new banking relationship, and securing alternative loan sources. We also provide assistance with business plans, presentations for equity, and various types of bank negotiations. Depending on the type of service needed we can provide these services nationwide or refer you to a local advisor, so even if you’re outside the Pacific Northwest, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Contact us today to find out how Biz Loan Link can solve your loan needs.
If you are needing a business loan, Michelle should be your go to person. Her extensive banking background, integrity and abilities will not only save you time, and money. It will make you and your business standout to the bankers you are soliciting financing from. Having her as a key trusted advise…
Michelle is an outstanding professional. She has the ability to get things done and I have full confidence that my clients are getting the absolute best in products and services
Michelle understands how a variety of businesses in different industries and at different stages operate. She is very aware of the rolls finance and capital investment play into the growth of an existing business as well as evaluating the purchase of a new business or business unit. Sometimes the m…
Michelle was our banker through our first multi-family purchase. With us being a small business, only doing residential homes, Michelle helped us put together a resume for our loan to be processed in a manner that was efficient and thorough. With her expertise and experience in the banking industry …
Working with Biz Loan Link was a great experience. Michelle’s lending expertise, her hands on design and presentation of our business plan to numerous lenders made it a much less onerous process than we were expecting. Her work helped me acquire funding that I thought would be out of my scope and…
There’s a reason Michelle has so many recommendations and that they are so sincerely penned: she’s good. As an advocate from within the bank, she got it. As a consultant, she’s even better. She listens, she hears, and she sees her client’s financial picture, and has the ability to transfer that into…
Subscribe to our blog
- Purchase Order Financing
- How Does the Business Loan Approval Process Work?
- How is Banker Compensation and Loan Quality Related?
- What’s Up in Business Lending- Summer 2012
- Credit Unions- A Good Choice for Small Businesses
- Sometimes You Just Have to ASK!
- The Small Business Credit Initiative- Washington State
- Financing Your Company in 2012
- Lending Gossip May 2011
- Guaranteeing Your Company’s Debt- Why Do Banks Care and Why its Not Such a Big Deal